Sunday, June 14, 2009

New TOY!!
So Brandon and I got a new toy to play on.
It was aquired through negotiations, but in the end
I'm glad we got it.


Lovely hair I know


Brandon having fun. I have asked him to please
wear a helment, but as you can see, that hasn't
quite happened.





It is good for the dogs too because they run beside
it and get some energy used up. I will have to say that I am excited
to take it camping and go play in the hills with it. I don't think
I will be driving it much because Brandon is
too scared that I will turn to fast and roll it or wreck.
I had to get a big lecture before I road it
that 3 wheelers are much different than 4 wheelers and
don't turn fast, and blah blah blah. But I rode it without
incident so we are good to go. Ha Ha

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I have seen you on those things before and I wouldn't let you drive either! HAHA!:) Have fun and be careful!

Adaire and Will said...

Looks like fun!

Jenks Family said...

We hope to see you at the cabin....We are going private with our blog send me your address at garrettandjilayne@hotmail.com