Monday, July 14, 2008

OuR 2Nd AnNiVeSarY...

So this post is a little late, but, Brandon and I have offically been married for 2 years. WAHOO!!For our anniversary, we went camping up A.F. Canyon. It was so much fun. We were in a little secluded area where the dogs could run around and explore without having to worry about other campers. We also had a little portable radio which was fun because while we were cooking hamburgers and stuff we had music to jam out to. Then today we took the boat out for its first voyage. Brandon and his friend Tyson worked so hard to get it up and running, but it was worth it in the end. Overall it was a great weekend.



Miss My-My wasn't a big fan of the water but she loves being on the boat and hanging out on the bow.


Bubba loved the water. He struggled a little bit to fit into his life jacket, (fat man in a little coat, lol) but we made it fit.


Brandon and Tyson on the boat

I have an awesome husband who I love so much. I have learned so much from him these past two years. I am so apprecieative for the support he gives me and how hard he works to give us the life we have. Thank you so much hun, Love ya tons!!!

3 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Are you kidding me Morgs? Life Jackets!?!

The Cox Family said...

You two are such yuppies! Those life jackets kill me. They do look cute in them however!

Jenks Family said...

we loved hanging out with the 2 of you at the cabin. we loved playing games and enjoyed getting to know you. hope the nose is doing ok.