Monday, July 7, 2008

LET THE FESIVITIES BEGIN.....
So the 4th is always a big holiday for me. Its my birthday and always a long weekend for everybody which makes for a whole weekend of festivities.


THURSDAY.....
Brandie made me a very delicious cake that LouDean, Walty, Brandie, and me got to enjoy after eating out at the pub at the top of main street in Park City. Thanks Dad.

Miss Brandie


Walty


LouDean


Me and my cake, wow I need a tan

FRIDAY.....
To start my birthday off I slept in. Yes it was amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it. Then I got to go for a nice long run. When I was done I had these waiting for me.....
from my awesome husband. They were such pretty colors, pink, purples, oranges, reds. Then after we got all ready, we packed up, and headed up to my parents house for the night. For dinner we has ribeye steaks, corn and salad. Yum! Yum!

Lauren had to work so thats why she isn't in the photo.

Me and my love. He got a little burned from working on the boat the day before.



Cambo

Saturday...
was a relaxing day. We went to see the movie Wanted

It was good. I really like Morgan Freeman and action movies.
(Yeah I know tomboy comment, oh well).

Sunday....
We did our traditional take the dogs to the park. I love it. Watching the dogs run around and play while Brandon looks through the Sunday ads and I lay out on the grass trying to get my white legs to tan. Best part of my week.

Thanks everyone for the cards, gifts, and phone calls. Love ya all.


5 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love seeing pictures of your parents house. It brings back a lot of fun memories! I miss your parents, if I ever make it to Heber I want to come visit! We need to get together again though, it has been a long time. I am doing a triathlon in August. 400m swim, 10 mile bike, and 3 mile run. You want in? I am not much of a swimmer, but it really isn't that far so I figured I could back stroke it if I got tired.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. I have forgotten everyone's birthday I guess. I love the pictures. Your family looks great. Your weekend looks like it was a blast.

The Cox Family said...

Happy Birthday again, and I am so sad that I wasn't there to celebrate your big day. I did however, enjoy the BBQ at about midnight though! It was definitely great food! Glad you guys had a great weekend.

Melissa said...

Hey Morgan! Happy birthday! I almost forgot that we have the same birthday. It's the best day to have a birthday huh. We should get together soon.

dusty and meag said...

so morgan...I couldn't feel any worse for forgetting your birthday. I am soooo sorry. I hope you had a great day and I miss you so much. p.s. the dogs are cute babies but what I want to know is when are the people babies coming huh? :) love meags