Monday, June 16, 2008

When we went up to Idaho Falls this past weekend we got our family pics back (we had them done a few months earlier.)


You will probably remeber them from the wedding
but just in case, here's a review. Brandon's parents are
Mike and Tami. His brother Ryan and his wife Holly,
and their two kids Isaac and Ella.

Our family


Okay MarKey, now I know your kid is cute, but look

at those faces. They just say "love me."


Some lols:


He loves his dad



Miss My-My smiling


Bubba is sooo done
Hope you enjoyed them. (sorry about the weird
spacing in some, I couldn't get it to work right.)

2 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

I'm glad you agree that my baby is cuter, but I will admit that they are pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan,
You guys look great. I love the pictures. Your dogs are soo cute. Its so nice to be able to keep in touch with people now. I hope you guys have a blast on the boat sounds like fun!!!So how have you been?