Wednesday, June 4, 2008







Hey everybody, as I am trying to get this whole blog thing down I thought I woul
d introduce you to our two kids, Brutus and My-My. Brutus is two years old and is a brown merle
pit bull. He has an underbite, so he always has a pouty bottom lip (which plays in his favor, fully.) M
y-My is also a pit bull and is acutally the sister of Miss Zoey and has been a great addition to the family. She will be 3 years old in October. Her full name is Myamitee, but we just call
her My-My. They are the best dogs anyone could ask for, and go with us everywhere. They are also the most spoiled dogs on the planet, but oh well because we have so much fun with them.





7 comments:

Lane and Janice said...

What cuties! We have a Golden Retriever and he is like a child to us too. I have such great memories of being little and doing the funnest things with you and your family! The beach was always the best! Now we are much closer to Oregon(almost on the border) so I definitley would love to take my husband there. He has never been!

Jared and Chrissy said...

I am so happy yo have gotten into the blogging world FINALLY! Love your pups!

Mrs.Mayne said...

What cute kids you have. I have to say, I think my baby is cuter than yours. Sorry, I'm bias.

dusty and meag said...

Finally...look at you blogging away! and we even got added to the list! woo-hoo. miss you...now, if you remember I don't even like dogs but I actually do think yours are precious...and that's crossing a line for me. Tell Brandon Hi! love you both!

Adaire and Will said...

I am so excited that I found your blog. I'm new at the blogging thing too, but its definitely addicting. You look great as ever!

wercarlsons.blogspot.com said...

Hey brandon & morgan,
Your babies do look darling all snuggled up together!!! Look at those puppy dog eyes... I can see how they get you and Brandon to do anything for them!
It was wey fun to read your joys, fears, goals... and all that!
I'm excited to see more.. and I'm devistated i can't see Brandon shake his cheeseburger in Mexico. I'v tried and tried...don't know if it's just my computer or not but I couldn't watch this clip. DanG!!!

The Cox Family said...

It is about time you updated your blog! Cute pics of your children and cabo. I can't wait for more updates!