Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Lastest Project
So I decided to get crafty and redo
my dining room table and chairs. I really
like it until I put the clear coat on and now
I think it looks kinda funny, but still better than
they were.
There is a total of 6 chairs and a leaf the extend
the table. Funny thing, I forgot there was a leaf,
got everything painted started sanding, and realized
there was one. Then I couldn't find where I put the
leaf for a good two hours. I haven't decided what
type of seats that I want to do. Like stripes or some
sort of plad print. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute I like the table. It makes me want to redo some furniture.

Mrs.Mayne said...

Looking good. Refinishing is a pain right? I hate it but the finish project(and the money saved) makes it worth it.

The McGary's said...

I love it! Way to be crafty, I wish I had a little of that in me.

rachel and brady said...

It looks so cute! I just painted some end tables black for my family room. The clear coat turned out kinda weird on mine too. I wonder if it's better not to put it on black stuff ?? Who knows! Anyway, good job!