Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cambo's b-day party
I must say my nephew is one spoiled little
boy. I think he made out with enough toys
to last him a lifetime, but he's so dang cute so he deserves it.

Jimmy and Monica came with Matty and baby Lucas


As well and Grandma Pat and Grandpa Sam and
Julie

I wish I had a pic of Cambo's cake. (You'll have to jump
over to La's blog to see it. But it was soo cool. ) It was so good
to get to see everybody; that has to be one of my favorite
parts of celebrating birthdays, getting to just hang out and
have a great time.


2 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

Hey Morgs. Just wanted to say hi. Your trip looked so fun!

The Cox Family said...

It really was such a fun party! Glad you guys were back in time for it. Your trip looked awesome. I am so jealous!