Thursday, October 30, 2008

mY FiRsT TrIatHaLoN!!

Myself, Chrissy, her sis Tammy, Tammy's husband Mike, and their cousin Angie all competed in the Orem Triathalon. It was actually a lot of fun. Tami and Mike(my in-laws) came down from Idaho to see me compete in it; as well as my brother Jimmy. Thanks to everyone for their support in helping me accomplish one of my goals.
Tammy, Me, Chrissy, and Angie


I thought the swimming was going to be the hardest
part but it ended up being the easiest.


It was quite interesting trying to get dressed
after swimming, my arms were all jello-y

The next triathalon I do, I'm not going to ride a
mountain bike that hadn't been tuned up in years.
My awesome brother pushed
me through the last few hundered feet.
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!
Jimmy, me, and my dad
Thanks again to everyone who came out and
supported us!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

Hey Morgs! It was good to see you this week. I am so proud of you for the update!

The McGary's said...

That is awesome, good for you!! Good to see a new post:)

Jenks Family said...

i look at your pictures and it makes me miss you guys. we really need more fun couple up our way. so get brandon to move up this way, and move your dad's business up here.are you going to the cabin again this summer?

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

wow! congrats, that's a huge accomplishment! I hope everythings going great down there!